Leighton Buzzard is a very cycling friendly town with many cycle paths and routes around the town and surrounding villages. We also have on our doorstep the wonderful Grand Union Canal with its many miles of tow paths for leisurely cycling without the hills. One of our challenges at Dorvics has been finding the perfect ‘all round’ bike for cycling in Leighton Buzzard. Many of our customers want a lightweight bike that looks good, is capable as a town bike to pop to the shops or pub, but also with the ability to ride comfortably on tow paths and cycle paths around our local country park, Rushmere. And we think we have now found that perfect ‘LB Bike’, the Orbea Comfort, an impressive bike for just £539.00
We have recently been approved as an official Orbea dealer and love the quality of these bikes, balanced with good price points, quality components, high specifications and excellent after market support including a lifetime warranty.
The Orbea comfort looks like a traditional town bike but with some exceptional features like;
- Full mudguards with enough clearance not to get clogged up with mud
- Front suspension to absorb bumps along the tow path
- Stronger wheels with Kenda hybrid tyres for extra grip on rough paths and a smooth ride on tarmac
- A built in dynamo with front and rear lights that are on all of the time to keep you seen
- A fitted rack to carry your luggage and surprisingly comfortable contoured saddle from the renowned Selle Royal
- 27 gears for maximum flexibility on any ride
We have an Orbea Comfort in the shop so come down and take a look, maybe even take it for a swift test ride and find that perfect Christmas present for yourself or your partner.
The full spec can be seen here and it’s only £539.00, https://www.orbea.com/gb-en/bicycles/leisure/comfort/cat/comfort-20-pack-19