Frog 58 - Tour De France Special Edition Road Bike
Due in w/c 23rd November 2020.
For 2020 we have teamed up with A.S.O, organisers of the Tour de France™, to bring a splash of yellow to our range. This special edition Tour de France™ official licensed product has the same great features as the Frog main range, with the addition of the striking Tour de France™ yellow with black logos.
Frog Bikes were the obvious choice for a collaboration to develop a range of Tour de France™ kids’ bikes. We were impressed with the research and attention to detail that has gone into the lightweight bikes. Frog Bikes also shares our values regarding our commitment to the future of cycling, children and the planet. We are looking forward to seeing lots of children riding around on the new range.
Clément Monteil, A.S.O. Licensing
This 20-inch kids' Road Bike is best suited for children aged between 6 and 7 years old with an average inside leg of 58cm.
The smallest of our Road Bike range, with 20-inch wheels, the Frog Road 58 is perfect for younger children looking to experience a different style of riding. The frame has clearance to fit both slick road tyres and cyclocross tyres with more grip making it the bike of choice for young, multi-discipline racers!
Wheel Size: 20 inch
Why buy a Frog Road 58?
- Narrow and short-drop child-specific handlebars
- 9-Speed gears with Microshift short-reach brake levers making braking easier and more comfortable for smaller hands
- Auxiliary brake levers work in line with the drop bar shifter/levers giving an additional braking control position on the top of the handlebars for added confidence
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame means the bike is easier handle both on and off road
- Patented Frog cranks for easier more powerful pedalling (crank length - 114mm)
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
Frog Bikes Patented,114mm, Aluminium straight arm cranks, 32T chainring, black
Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings
Wellgo R090, resin platform, single sided, toe clips (small), reflectors, 9/16"
6061 aluminium, custom drop bar, 320mm
Integrated to gear shifters & Tektro RL570 auxillary levers
Frog Bikes, child specific slimline saddle (small), steel rails
*subject to change. We are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this table.