Sorry to add to the growing list of Coronavirus emails, but we thought it worthwhile to give an update on our position given the latest lockdown situation. Our shop will remain open as an official key service to drop off bikes for servicing, make collections or view stock bikes for sale. We will serve all customers from the door, sorry, no browsing in the shop, just let us know what you need and we’ll bring it to the door where we can also take payment. You can leave your bike at our entrance and we’ll make sure we have all of your details.
So until further notice, this is our position;
- Dorvics will remain open but we may limit times on certain days. We will provide daily updates on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/dorvics/ and on our website www.dorvicscycles.co.uk
- From Wednesday 6th January we will be open 10:00 – 14:00, Tuesday – Sunday for customer visits, outside of these hours we may still be in the shop servicing bikes without the high risks of customer interaction.
- Bikes for servicing should be booked-in online so we know what time to expect you (https://dorvicsservice.as.me/freecleaningkit).
- We are offering a free cleaning kit worth £26 with each full service during January.
- If you want to view a bike before purchasing, please book a time slot online so we can ensure the shop is empty and we can all follow social distancing rules (https://dorvicsservice.as.me/buyabike).
- If you visit the shop and we already have customers present, please respect their (and your) personal space and wait until they leave.
- Please ensure you wear a face covering when in our presence.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available for customer use and we’re sure you won’t be offended if we keep our distance and don’t shake hands to welcome you.
- Please spray your bike with the anti-bacterial spray provided and give the bars, levers etc. a wipe before handing it over. We will do the same before returning it to you.
- We can be contacted on our usual number 01525 373060 but if the shop appears closed call 07973 385652 as we are still around to help.
- We may reduce the number of staff in the shop on some days. For their safety, the door may be locked but please just use the doorbell or call us.
If there is anything we can help with just get in touch, stay safe and keep healthy.